Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Isaac's maiden trip to KL

Some pictures of our successful maiden trip to KL, or rather Genting Highlands!

One of the indoor rides in Genting - err, don't ask me which one

His first ride on the merry-go-round Carousel



Isaac looks good in this picture but not me, but hey, he's the star! Love his froggy pants:)


With Daddy dearest


全家福


Isaac the 小博士!

Day 2 outfit:) handsome!


On the indoor monorail


At the airport on our way back to Singapore! And that was my jacket!! Mum kept it for more than 30 years! (can't tell you exactly how old the jacket is coz then you'll guess my age! ha!)




1 comment:

KC_Wong said...

very cheeky fella.
and i nearly wanted to puke when you said the blue jacket was yours.....the jacket so small you want to bluff who.....and then I saw the ending words.

sorry.